Work With Us
We endeavour to create a unique, engaging work environment where our employees believe in our brand values (Authentic, Agile, Practical, Courageous and Personable) and strive to help inform, educate, safeguard and build digital resilience amongst young and vulnerable people. In return for your passion, dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holiday entitlement starting at 28 days, increasing to 29 and 30 days with 2 and 5 years’ service (in addition to Bank Holidays).
- 24/7 GP appointments & telephone counselling
- Contribution to dental, optical and prescription costs
- Contribution to Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Podiatry and Reflexology costs.
- Fully supported flexible home working
- Tailored Continuous Personal Development (CPD) plan with free external training.
- New laptop, mobile phone and home office equipment.
- 3% auto-enrolment contribution to the NEST Government Pension scheme.
To apply for any of these positions please email your CV and cover letter (including the job title in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org YGAM have received the Investors in People Accreditation and are a recognised Investors in People employer. View the Organisation Structure.
Keep in Touch
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with charity development, new workshops, resources, information and research.