YGAM has grown quickly over the last few years and continues on that trajectory, with more recruitment planned during 2021. YGAM currently employs around 40 staff.
We endeavour to create a unique, engaging work environment where our employees believe in our brand values (Authentic, Agile, Practical, Courageous and Personable) and strive to help inform, educate, safeguard and build digital resilience amongst young and vulnerable people. In return for your passion, dedication and hard work you will be rewarded with:
- Generous holiday entitlement starting at 28 days, increasing to 29 and 30 days with 2 and 5 years’ service (in addition to Bank Holidays).
- 24/7 GP appointments & telephone counselling
Contribution to dental, optical and prescription costs
- Contribution to Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Podiatry and Reflexology costs.
- Fully supported flexible home working
- Tailored Continuous Personal Development (CPD) plan with free external training.
- New laptop, mobile phone and home office equipment.
- 3% auto-enrolment contribution to the NEST Government Pension scheme.
YGAM have received the Investors in People Accreditation and are a recognised Investors in People employer.